Hasnain Tanweer Associates
Inspire. Innovate. Integrate
HR Business Partner job is available in Karachi for a leading Digital Financial services company. The ideal candidate should possess an MBA/BBA degree in HRM and have 8 to 10 years of pertinent experience, with a minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as an HRBP. The candidate should possess expertise in overseeing talent management, employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organizational development, and training.
HR Business Partner job role is to partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business. Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
- Ensure Talent Acquisition process is completed timely, aligned with the internal policy and only for planned/ budgeted positions in organogram
- Yearly manpower Planning and ensure the up gradation of Organograms as per manpower planning
- Coordinate with all HODs to develop annual HR budgets
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new entrants through new employee orientation
- Prepare and implement yearly training calendar with line with Annual Appraisal reports
- Revise and update Job Descriptions and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all Key positions in the structure as per requirement also ensure that JDs and KPIs for all other and new positions in structure are developed timely
- Monitor Talent Management process, Succession planning for all critical positions
- Review and revisit HR Policies time to time and update in the HR Manual
- Initiate and compile smooth execution of Annual Appraisals
- Review reporting structures and ensure that it is updated according to respective organizations’ needs
- Take timely actions if performance management system seems to be neglected in any departments due to any reason
- Ability to resolve complex problems.
- General management expertise.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Coaching and leadership skills.
- Team player.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title HR Business Partner in the email
Last date to apply is 30th November 2023